Staff Accountant - $65K to $90K
Hybrid remote – two days a week in office.
Our client is a growing national insurance company and has a newly created role in their corporate accounting department. Great opportunity for career progression working with strong accounting professionals. Must be willing to be flexible and assist the accounting department in various area where needed.
This role will be based in a central Phoenix office and a hybrid in-office (two days a week) and home schedule. Must be based in Phoenix metro area.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reports, records, and general ledger accounts.
- Journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Daily cash management and monthly account reconciliation
- Perform variance analysis and account reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and year-end financial reporting, including any required journal entry adjustments
- Bachelors degree in Accounting a must
- Two years of general accounting experience
- ERP system experience and intermediate level excel skills
- Strong desire to grow professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills