In this role you will play a key role in the development of good fermentation processes at the company. You will be part of a team of Fermentation experts tasked with identifying and implementing fermentation improvements.
- Planning and analyzing lab scale fermentation experiments
- Driving changes in production to improve Fermentation productivity and economy
- Helping Introduce new products and processes with colleagues from R&D and Operations
- Investigating new technologies
- Applying advanced data analytical tools to identify improvement leads
What you will need:
- PhD in Engineering, Microbiology or similar with 3+ years related work or post-doctoral experience or Masters with 5+ years or a Bachelors with 8+ years plus relevant experience.
- 3+ years of large or pilot scale fermentation experience required
- Relevant knowledge of microbial physiology and biochemistry
- Relevant analytical and data analysis experience
- Great interpersonal and team working skills
- Experience working with Design of Experiments (DOE), Statistical Analysis, Data Historians, etc.