Job summary of the Sr. Embedded Software Engineer-ADAS:
Our client, a global leader in vehicle safety, active driving, and autonomous technology, is looking for an Sr. Embedded Software Engineer to work on next-generation ADAS products. In this position, you will work with an overseas team developing software for active safety projects. For the first year, you'll be doing updates, maintenance, and overseeing the work of that team. By doing this, you'll learn all the ins and outs of the company's technology, and will then move into full development of new software.
This team is a market leader in this space, with established business and high-profile projects. This is a direct-hire position that offers stability, technical challenge, and an opportunity to grow your skills for many years into the future.
Responsibilities of the Sr. Embedded Software Engineer-ADAS:
- Analyze and review requirements.
- Develop modular software for embedded 8/16/32 bit microprocessors/controllers.
- AUTOSAR-based software component development.
- Software component configuration.
- Integrate and Build Software Components for Realtime embedded system.
- Track Software Development with Agile-based workflow.
- Write unit, development and integration test plans and conduct tests with specified methods and processes.
- Interface with product development teams.
- Champion the quality, design, development, and release of an assigned software project elements in accordance with a process.
- Maintain the Integration Branch and Merge the software component in a GIT environment.
- Analyze Software Architecture Design in EA.
- Develop Test Scripts using J-Scripts, perl & python.
Qualifications of the Sr. Embedded Software Engineer-ADAS:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 4+ Years work experience in Embedded Software Development with good understanding of V-Cycle
- Solid understanding of automotive standards, such as AUTOSAR, CAN, and Ethernet.
- Hands on Experience on Embedded Software Testing – Black Box and White Box Level, including test automation
- Experience on Automotive Testing Tools –Vector Canalyzer, Logical Analyzer, etc.
Compensation of the Sr. Embedded Software Engineer-ADAS:
Salary Range: $90,000-120,000/year
Location: Southfield, MI
Travel: As and when required
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: H1B transfers only