Our client is seeking a Technical Sales Representative who will be responsible for sales of their line of Density and Concentration instruments as well as their line of Volatility and Consistency measurement instruments. Your territory covers the Northwest and Northern California. Candidates will ideally be located near Portland, OR but other major cities in the territory are possible.
The base salary range for this position is $67,000/y to $76,000/y and depends on capital equipment sales experience, with specific industry experience preferred. The commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one, and includes bonuses for meeting and exceeding targets. Our client offers a monthly car allowance/mileage reimbursement, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production managers, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities, developing proposals, and closing business.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience in capital equipment or analytical instruments sales.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in a natural sciences or engineering is preferred
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.