A leading Healthcare Services provider has an immediate need for a Senior Analyst in their Corporate Development / M&A team.
The Senior Analyst will play a critical role in identifying and executing on strategic acquisitions, equity investments, joint ventures and other strategic relationships.
The successful candidate should have outstanding corporate development / acquisition finance, negotiation, problem solving and relationship building skills in addition to;
- BA / BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- 2 -3 years experience in investment banking, corporate development, transaction services, consulting or any combination
- Strong financial and modeling skills
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Capital IQ and / or Factset
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Excellent opportunity to join a very active Corporate Development / M&A team.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 100000
Salary Max : 135000
Currency Type : US Dollars