Lead, Environmental, Health, and Safety Specialist
Seeking an Environmental, Health, and Safety Lead who is passionate about EHS
Our client is a Fortune 200 leading producer of engineered materials for the building/ construction industry.
- The Lead of Environment Health & Safety will be responsible for all EHS programs for the plant.
- Promote, develop and train behavioral EHS initiatives
- Build, develop and maintain ISO systems.
- Promote defined Health and Wellness programs
- Define EHS standard operating procedures
- Develop risk identification and reduction awareness and methods
- BS degree in Occupation Safety and Health or related. Will consider Technical College Degree with related experience
- Hands-on Leadership in Environmental, Health, and Safety from a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated results as a change agent and ability to influence others.
- Strong knowledge and previous experience with State and Federal EHS standards
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Division of a fortune 200 manufacturing organization
Great culture. Respects their employees.
Above-average pay and bonus potential