Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Recruiting candidates to fill open positions
• Overseeing and communicating the benefit options provided to employees
• Coaching and training employees at all levels
• Motivating and challenging a diverse workforce
• Staying informed and abreast of changes that affect employment law and compliance
• Creating and overseeing performance appraisal process
• Resolving employee issues and disputes
• Liaison with management on matters pertaining to compensation plans
• Creating and providing reports to management on HR metrics that impact the organization.
• Partnering with management to affect change and improvement within the organization.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree (B.A) from a four-year college or University, plus 5 years of experience and/or training. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Specific requirements include:
• MUST be Bilingual (English/Spanish).
• Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws.
• Experience with full spectrum recruiting including onboarding and orientation
• Analyzing and administering benefits packages
• I-9 procedures
• Experience with the performance appraisal process
• Employee relations and conflict management.