Our client has an opening for a Technical Sales Representative. You will be responsible for sales of our client’s line of Particle Characterization instruments. Your territory covers Michigan and Ohio. Candidates will ideally be located near Detroit, Toledo, or Cleveland but other major cities in the territory are possible.
The base salary range for this position is $80,500/y to $91,000/y and depends on capital equipment sales experience, with specific industry experience preferred. The commission plan which is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one, and includes bonuses for meeting and exceeding targets. Our client offers a monthly car allowance/mileage reimbursement, full benefits, profit sharing bonuses, and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production managers, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities, developing proposals, and closing business.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- Experience in technical sales, analytical instruments sales preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a natural sciences or engineering is preferred.
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.