TITLE: Respiratory Therapist
LOCATION: Warden, WA
Would you like to live in an area surrounded by a large freshwater lake that offers 300 plus days of sunshine and work in healthcare organization that loves to accomplish what is best for the community.
The motto is "All of us, for each of you, every time."
Community is about 25K population, facility serves about 77k. There is a small airport, a University, a nice community that offers something for everyone.
It is known as a Desert Oasis in the heart of the Columbia Basin in Central Washington with 4 seasons and 330 plus days of sunshine.
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on...
What they’re looking for:
• Graduate of AMA accredited two (2) year Respiratory Care Practitioner education program (or equivalent criteria for state regulatory requirements).
• CRT, RRT eligible, or RRT credentials from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC), and State of Washington Respiratory Care Practitioner Certification/License.
• Prefer someone with 2 years experience
Hours and compensation potential:
• Positions are full time. One is day shift(6:30am-7pm), One is night shift(6:30pm-7am).
• Hourly range of $35.75hr-$43.80hr depending on experience.
• Generous shift differentials for evenings($3hr), nights($4hr) and weekends($2.25hr)
• Sign on bonus($10,000) and full benefits package including relocation assistance.
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for providing specialized respiratory assessment and care commensurate with training, experience, and competence to patients with respiratory disorders.
Respiratory Care Therapists recommend treatment plans and implement care as directed by the patient's attending physician and hospital protocol.
What you can expect is:
• Reports to the Director whom is well respected.
• Great team to work with.