What’s in it for you?
· This is a specialty chemical plant that has a foot in the urban and rural worlds
· This company has sites across the USA and abroad so relocation in the future is possible.
· Great financial benefits with 5% 401K matching
What you will be doing:
· You will be handling the Title V air permitting for the site.
· Solid hazardous waste testing
· Preparing Environmental reporting
· Bachelor of Science, priority will be given to the following:
o Environmental Sciences
· 2+ years of experience out of heavy industry/manufacturing environmental regulatory compliance
o Title V air permitting, and solid hazardous waste experience would both be major pluses.