- Five or more years of pulp/paper , Chemical, plastic, rubber, polymer manufacturing, and supervisory experience.
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity.
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines.
- Maintain and help enhance all aspects around Corporate and Plant Safety policies and programs.
- Continue to improve managerial abilities in or to increase subordinate’s skills and capabilities.
- Responsible for succession planning, training, process improvements, budgeting, capital spending, VCP development, and KPI tracking for total production areas.
- Participate in all cross functional team activities including but not limited to Safety, Process Engineering, Quality, Scheduling, Maintenance, Union/Management, and Monthly Ops review.
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels.
- 30-hour OSHA safety course.
- Lean Manufacturing a plus.
- Manufacturing experience
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel. BPCS experience a plus.
Compensation: $90k to $140k, Bonus