Our client, a well-respected multibillion dollar Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturer with well known, iconic brands seeks a hands-on, energetic Plant Production Manager.
This is a flagship plant with over 500 employees. You will be directly responsible for managing daily plant planning and production of your line(s) and lead a team of up to 75 employees. You will report directly to the Operations Manager, and mentor and manage multiple direct reports.
Join their dynamic and innovative team and take your career to the next level!
As Plant Production Manager, you will implement standard work and achieve improvement through encouraging behaviors, operating with discipline, and implementing autonomous maintenance.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to make your mark. This is a highly visible role that offers fast-track career advancement.
Compensation: Up to $125,000 + 10% bonus + excellent 401k match.
Location: Modesto, CA. Excellent relocation package.
- Provides clear leadership, coaching and direction to team in alignment with plant objectives and vision.
- Generates and communicates results and plans to all team members.
- Plan, organize, direct, and optimize day-to-day operations to exceed yields, delivery, and efficiencies.
- Encourage employee engagement and support a strong culture of safety and process improvement and goal attainment.
- Maintain and support systems and processes that track and optimize performance.
- Optimize production output by collaboration with production planning and materials management.
- Partner with finance to create and execute a capital budget.
- Increase production efficiency, asset capacity and flexibility while minimizing costs and maintaining high quality.
- Ensures that employees are following all safety, GMP, and quality regulations.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 10+ years manufacturing experience in consumer products. (Food/Beverage/Pharmaceutical is a plus.)
- 8+ years management/leadership/supervisory experience.
- Experience leading CI initiatives.
- Union experience, a plus.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Great company excellent opportunity for advancement
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 90000
Salary Max : 125000
Currency Type : US Dollars