Depending on years of experience, salary up to 80K + bonus, profit sharing, 401K and benefits day one of employment
You don't want to settle, be bored or stagnant? If you are up to it, this position will skyrocket your career! 🚀
🔴 Have you started your HR career, are you ready for the next step? Take your skills sets to the next level at this flagship plant!
🔴 Do you want to work as a HR Generalist and have opportunity for future advancement?
🔴 Enjoying what you do is critical, and if you enjoy being a HR Generalist and supporting employees, this will be the perfect match!
🔴 Scared of a long hiring process...not at this employer; they can make quick decisions.
🔴 Isn't it time to take the next step in your career? Allow us to manage the process for you!
🔴 Where else can you get bonus, profit sharing, a great 401K match, 3 weeks of vacation and personal days when you start? We almost forgot, and medical benefits day one of employment!
Successful manufacturer is seeking a HR Generalist to join their HR team and report to the Human Resources Manager. Daily the HR Generalist will partner with a designated operations team to support them with HR functions. Daily responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promote a safe working culture by supporting plant safety requirements
- Oversee the job bid and transfer process for internal openings
- Supply HR assistance and support for an assigned business group
- Support positive employee relation efforts and complete HR investigations as needed
- Execute and maintain staffing partner relationships; serve as the point of contact for staffing needs
- Review HR metrics and KPIs and offer recommendations for improvements
- Assist operations staff with PIPs, suspensions and terminations
- Handle unemployment process for assigned business group
- Coach and mentor shift supervisors to complete HR functions in a timely, professional manner
- Complete data entry and HR functions in the company HRIS system
- Support recruitment efforts, including participating in interviews and making hiring recommendations
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates must be able to communicate directly and effectively at all levels, be flexible, support a coaching atmosphere, be results driven, have strong problem solving capabilities, be process oriented and be able to handle conflict resolution. This position requires candidates to have a presence on the manufacturing floor. Occasionally it will be necessary to flex your hours in order to support off-shift employees. Individuals should have excellent floor communication skills and be able to build rapport with the manufacturing staff.
The company offers EXCELLENT medical benefits (including dental and vision), profit sharing and bonus potential, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and tuition reimbursement. Medical benefits are available the first day of employment.
Daily Hours: Core hours are weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Two to three days per week, it is required to come in at 5:00 a.m. to support off-shift employees.
REQUIREMENTS for the HR Generalist:
1. Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a human resources field
2. At least 1-3 years in a similar manufacturing and/or distribution HR Generalist position
3. A diverse human resources generalist background, ideally having experience with employee investigation and conflict resolution
4. Experience working with an HRIS system
5. Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Large plant experience
3. FDA-regulated environments
4. Experience working with metrics and KPIs
5. The ability to relocate for future growth opportunities
6. Power BI
Why work for this organization: 1. Company supplies a diverse product line to multiple industries
2. EXCELLENT benefits, including 401K, profit sharing and bonus potential
3. Opportunity for advancement, especially if willing to relocate in the future
4. The manufacturing plant is profitable
5. Recession-proof product line
6. Premier, profitable plant within the organization
Candidates are preferred to be local to the York, PA area; a sign-on bonus is available to regional candidates meeting the requirements that would need to relocate to the York, PA area.
hr generalist, human resources generalist, hr manager, human resources manager, hr leader, human resources leader, hr associate, hiring, recruitment, discipline, handbook, interview packet, payroll, benefits, training, bwc, bureau of worker’s compensation, plant start up, phr, sphr, shrm-cp, shrm-scp