TITLE: Registered Dietitian
Location: Buckeye Lake, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
•Registered Dietitian, license in the state of Ohio.
•Knowledge of food preparation, food safety and sanitation practices.
•Prior experience teaching and counseling nutrition therapy required
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time, 32hrs a week day shift. 2 positions open. 1 is in the Endocrinology Department and 1 is in Employee Health & Wellness department(this position could have occasional evening hours).
• The range is between for $28.94hr-$38.90hr depending on experience.
• Full benefits package offered as well.
What you’ll be doing:
•Responsible for nutrition counseling, nutritional care plans, nutritional assessment and nutrition education programs for a diverse population.
•Assess nutritional needs of patients and complete nutritional plans of cares for patients.
•Screen and assess patients for nutritional risk.
•Complete diet and food drug interaction instructions.
•Attend Care Conferences to address patient’s nutritional needs.
•Document nutritional needs of high-risk patients in a timely manner including holidays and weekends.
•Maintains privacy and confidentiality at all times.
•Participates in mandatory in-service meetings (e.g. TB testing, safety, HIPAA).
• Position reports to the Director. Great group of people to work with.
• This is in the wellness area. They do use EPIC.