Our client has a new position for a Technical Sales Representative and key member of the Central Region sales team, to drive business growth for their line of torque rheometers and extruders within the territory of OH, MI, IN, KY and TN. Your location is ideally near Cleveland but other major cities in the territory are possible.The base salary range for this position is $79,000 to $89,500. The commission plan is uncapped, pays monthly from dollar one, and includes bonuses for exceeding targets. We offer monthly car allowance and mileage, full benefits, a profit sharing contribution to your 401k and a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.
- Generating and developing new accounts and effectively managing existing accounts.
- Presenting to small and large audiences including C-suite executives, production and lab managers, and technicians.
- Qualifying opportunities, developing and presenting proposals, and closing business.
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- Experience selling into the rubber, plastics or food industries, analytical instruments sales preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and business acumen.
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree in a natural sciences or engineering is preferred
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to 75%).
- Valid driver's license and passport.