Join our team in the picturesque Shenandoah Valley! We're seeking an experienced EHS Specialist to bolster safety and environmental compliance at our manufacturing facility. The focus is environmental compliance and reports into a Sr. EHS Manager in a high speed FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) beverage plant with 600+ union employees. There is another opening for a H&S Specialist to focus on behavioral based safety engaging employees on the plant floor.
- Ensure environmental compliance.
- Support safety and environmental regulatory compliance.
- Lead EHS inspections and audits.
- Collaborate on policy development.
- Coach personnel on EHS practices.
- Manage EHS metrics and reports.
- Administer EHS data systems.
- Maintain permit and reporting records.
- Drive energy conservation projects.
- Chair safety committee and promote observations.
- Assist in emergency response planning.
- Conduct job safety analysis and risk assessment.
- Develop and deliver EHS training.
- Oversee EHS record-keeping.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable with multi-media environmental regulations including RCRA, CAA, CWA, NPDES, SPCC, and RMP
- 3-5 years of EHS experience in manufacturing (5+ years overall).
- Proven injury reduction and EHS culture enhancement.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Waste management
- Air emissions
- Pollution prevention