As our oncology focused client continues to expand their group, we are seeking a talented Manager, Oncology Pharmacology.
Manager, Oncology Pharmacology
YOU will work with leaders in the field and make an impact to the oncology field.
This position will offer YOU the opportunity to work with scientific leaders.
GREAT compensation and benefits are waiting for you and available day one of employment.
- Manage all functions related to the in-vivo oncology development program.
- Provide hands-on leadership to team (willing to train techs and conduct benchwork as needed).
- Develop and implement methods to enhance research.
- Serve as the liaison for internal groups and external partners regarding development and operations.
- Lead the growth of internal lab capabilities including assays for sample and characterization, and cell line production.
- Contribute to the professional development of staff using performance reviews and mentorship.
PhD in oncology, pharmacology, or other relevant field.
Hands-on experience working with mice.
- Relevant hands-on experience in academia or industry.
- Understanding of pharmacology principles and oncology drug development programs.
- Microsoft Office applications and solid record keeping.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
--This is a full time position and the position is onsite in San Antonio.
--Title and salary (including base plus several bonuses throughout the year) are commensurate with experience, and relocation is provided.
--Title can be Manager, Associate Director, or Director based on years of experience.
If you’re looking to work with the leaders in the oncology field, apply now! We are looking forward to speaking with you and learning more about your career goals and how we can help you get there.