As our biotech client continues to expand their team, we are seeking an outstanding Molecular Immunologist.
This position will offer YOU the opportunity to conduct cutting-edge work.
YOU will work alongside a team of distinguished leaders in the biotech field.
GREAT benefits are waiting for you and available day one of employment.
- Conduct research focused on T-cell and B-cell molecular biology and recognition of peptides.
- Develop methods and strategies for identifying, detecting and quantitating cellular immunological responses in patient samples.
- Provide expertise on molecular immunology.
- Design and conduct complex experiments, and interpret data drawing appropriate conclusions.
- Improve the efficiency of current experiments and assays.
- Communicate and discuss results with other scientists.
- PhD in Immunology and strong background in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry.
- Exceptional publication record.
- 3+ years of postdoc experience.
- Significant expertise of both T-cell and B-cell biology and signal transduction research.
- Cutting edge experience with the latest molecular biology techniques with human primary T-cells and B-cells.
--This is a full time position, and the title can be Senior Scientist or Principal Scientist.
--Title and salary (including base plus annual bonus) are commensurate with experience, and this position is based in Maryland.
--Relocation package is available.
If you’re looking to work with accomplished leaders in the biotech field, apply now! We are looking forward to speaking with you and learning more about your career goals and how we can help you get there!