This role can be located in Provo or Salem.
Our client needs Loan Officers with Commercial Loan experience as they will be doing Commercial loans.
- Mortgage loan officers must be licensed as mortgage loan originators (MLO)
- State loan officer license from the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal loan regulations
- Experienced at compiling and following policies and processes
- Portfolio experience with multi million
- Loan Officers with Commercial Loan experience as they will be extending lines of business to companies
- LOCAL Utah candidates ONLY
Typical earnings are in he 140K to $200K range. Where people really make their money is no cap incentives and bonus and they get paid on everything.
Top producer she made over $400K last year and average is usually $150K-$200K overall.