Commutable to Chicago only candidates. No VISA sponsorship
The Finance Team works collaboratively with all functions across our company to ensure compliance with internal and external standards. The key mission for this position is to manage 3 direct reports with the responsibility to supervise day-to-day financial operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. In addition, the Controller will assist the CFO in preparing and providing accurate and timely financial information to various departments.
Your experience and talents will make the difference to:
· Monthly closing - perform, review, analyze and reconcile general ledger and subsystem postings including reconciliations, accruals, and adjustments as needed.
· Ensure the maintenance of all the general, bank, intercompany and fixed assets account up to the balance sheet and ensure the exhaustive justification of the balance sheet accounts.
· Upload data to parent company financial reporting system and provide commentary as needed.
· Maintain costing system for inventory valuation and margin calculations.
· Respond to requests for queries related to sales and production.
· Assist with requests from external auditors.
B.B.A. Accounting or Finance Degree with minimum of 5-8 years general accounting experience in a Manufacturing environment and understand IFRS that would be a plus!
An understanding of manufacturing planning systems such as BPCS or ERP (Infor M3 not required) would really give you a strong jump start to your career with us. Proficiency in Excel and other Office 365 programs.