As our biotech client continues to expand their team, we are seeking an outstanding Scientist, DNA Diagnostics.
Scientist, Isothermal Amplification
This position will offer YOU the opportunity to conduct cutting-edge work.
YOU will work alongside a team of distinguished leaders in the biotech field.
GREAT benefits are waiting for you and available day one of employment.
- Design, develop, validate, and characterize isothermal DNA amplification assays and devices.
- Develop and perform DNA extraction sample preparation methods.
- Design primers for DNA amplification assays.
- Design, develop, verify, and validate novel isothermal nucleic acid amplification assays.
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Microbiology, or Biochemistry and industry experience (0-5 years of post-doctoral experience).
- Excellent molecular biology and biochemistry knowledge and laboratory techniques.
- Exceptional publication record.
- DNA biochemistry including non-natural chemistries, primer design and nucleic acid amplification technologies including isothermal amplification technologies.
- DNA enzymology especially DNA and RNA polymerases.
- Experience developing molecular diagnostics, point-of-care nucleic acid tests, and isothermal amplification methods.
--This is a full time position, and the title can be Senior Scientist or Principal Scientist.
--Title and salary (including base plus annual bonus) are commensurate with experience, and this position is based in Maryland.
--Relocation package is available.
If you’re looking to work with accomplished leaders in the biotech field, apply now! We are looking forward to speaking with you and learning more about your career goals and how we can help you get there!