The position is hybrid: 1 day in the office and 4 days working remotely.
This position will be responsible for the design, configuration and administration of firewalls, load-balancers, and proxy services throughout the enterprise.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Implements and maintains firewall policies, including IPS and transparent proxy profiles
• Implements and maintains load-balancers and their associated algorithms within and across a multi-datacenter infrastructure.
• Compose and maintain firewall policies, including IPS and proxy profiles, through strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
• Strong understanding of proxies and their foundation technologies including SSL Inspection, Web Filtering and Application Control, at an advanced level.
• SSL/TLS security including certificate inspection, deep packet inspection and certificate management.
• Strong understanding of firewall logic including Network / Port Address Translations (NAT / PAT); Site-to-Site VPNs and remote-access VPNs.
• Thorough knowledge of TCP/IP addressing and sub-netting.
• Packet capture and analysis
• Hands-on experience with the following platforms/feature-sets:
◦ FortiNet, and Cisco firewall platforms within the GUI and CLI
◦ F5 Local and Global Traffic Managers, including iRules configurations.
• Basic understanding of layer 3 protocols
• Basic comprehension of layer 2 technologies
• Logging aggregation and reporting via SNMP and SYSLOG.