Controller - $100K to $130K plus bonus.
Our client is an established and growth-oriented company seeking a dynamic Operations Controller to contribute to its success. This pivotal role involves overseeing the Cost Accounting function, ensuring accurate financial reporting, and maintaining compliance with GAAP. As a hands-on professional, you'll lead the monthly close process, implement and monitor inventory policies, and conduct cost variance analysis. The position offers a unique opportunity to shape costing processes and methodologies, driving process and system improvements. Collaboration is key, involving developing relationships with the accounting group, partnering with internal teams, and engaging with leaders throughout the company.
Qualified candidates will bring:· Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
· CPA or CMA certification a strong plus.
· 5+ years of progressive accounting experience in manufacturing environment.
· ERP implementation expertise.
· Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills.
· Self-initiative, critical thinking, effective communication, and a drive for continuous improvement.
Why apply to this role:· Our client is growing and offers strong career progression.
· Strong opportunity to make a huge difference and stand out!
· Strong PTO program with 4 weeks of vacation, sick time and 10 paid holidays
· 401K with matching
· Medical, dental and vision benefits after 30 days
· ST and LT disability insurance paid by company
· Additional benefits