Our client is a leading provider of information management systems offering digital conversion, advanced data capture solutions, document management systems, workflow automation, legacy data archiving, compliance and governance, business process management and advanced analytics capabilities, management services. They maintain offices in major metros across the U.S plus international markets.
The VP Sales role includes leading sales for the nationwide Digital Solutions Division, responsible for achieving budgeted bookings and revenue goals, as well as leading the sales team to achieve their sales goals.
- Provide overall sales leadership for developing plans and strategies for growing business and achieving sales goals.
- Attain individual sales quota assignments, including building and maintaining an adequate pipeline, negotiating agreement terms, and closing sales.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding budgeted quota targets by driving new business development in new and existing customers. responsible for identifying, implementing, and instituting account level and vertical industry sales strategies for selling and managing large complex accounts in a multi-solution environment.
- Must make efficient use of resources (such as Marketing, Sales Engineering, Business Development, and Executive Management) to achieve maximum sales results.
- Ensure proper customer service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction is exceeding expectations.
- Partner with service delivery and other technical teams to manage client issues and expectations.
- Strong history in high-performance sales and delivering revenue targets.
- Previous experience managing a P & L.
- Experience managing an ECM Software sales team in multiple markets, preferably in a cloud-based environment.
- At least 5 years in sales management for high technology products and services that includes a history of managing through a phase of high growth.
- Education: Four-year college degree.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Our client is an international provider of information management services that has records storage facilities in major cities nationwide. T
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 180000
Salary Max : 200000
Currency Type : US Dollars